Although they were pagans, each year the Ancient Romans would mark the week before Christmas with special celebrations. These festivities were called Saturnalia and were dedicated to the god Saturn.
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Christmas
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Million Years Ago
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Ljubljana
- Disgusting Facts about Ancient Rome That We Weren't Taught in School
- The Conspiracy of Catiline
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known Facts from Antiquity
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8461
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Clouds Cover 67 Percent of Our Sky
- New Mars Discovery! Scientists Find Underground Lake
- Shortcomings of the Sagittarius Zodiac Sign
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged ...
- Sensation: Ufologist Finds Cities on Venus
- Numerology Prognosis for June
- What Does a Car, Bus and Train Symbolize in a Dream?
- Your Clothes and Possessions May be Making you Unhap...
- Here`s Why Everyone Should Have an Acorn Amulet