Although they were pagans, each year the Ancient Romans would mark the week before Christmas with special celebrations. These festivities were called Saturnalia and were dedicated to the god Saturn.
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Million Years Ago
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Christmas
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Ljubljana
- Disgusting Facts about Ancient Rome That We Weren't Taught in School
- The Conspiracy of Catiline
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known Facts from Antiquity
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8764
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Onyx - Meaning and Properties
- Fall Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of January 29 -...
- The Weirdest Ancient Artifacts
- Taurus Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Our Eye Color Reveals Our Suitable Partner
- The Stephenville UFO Case
- Protect Yourself from Black Magic and Evil Powers wi...
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Libra, Scorpio and Sagittari...