In his domestic policy, Nero, under the influence of the Senate, imposed additional taxes on the populace which led to several rebellions of the common folk and slaves, who were brutally crushed by the Roman legions.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!766
- A Presence!6121
- I Think I'm Dying!747
- Something in the Darkness471
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- What Will Happen in March According to the Star Aspe...
- Four of the Creepiest Places on the Planet
- Find out What you're Like Based on your Blood Type!
- Women, Stay Away from These 2 Zodiac Signs
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- Water charged with stones has incredible properties
- Passion, Tenderness and New Relationships in the Lov...
- Mercury Retrograde in Libra - What to Expect
- Foreign voices dictating the works of great writers