This is the period (10 pm - 11 pm) when our body begins to prepare for sleep. No matter how you've spent your day and whether or not you've taken an afternoon nap, your biological clock will try to tell you that it's time to go to bed.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1281
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2304
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1890
- A Presence!1901
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- The Largest Telescope in the World is Being Built on...
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Ancient Text Reveals the Location of King Solomon's ...
- Scientists Described the World in 2025
- UFO abducted people settled with space bases
- Unexpected Features of Taurus
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for This Week
- Weekly Horoscope Until January 24th
- Year of the Wood Goat for Cancer