This is the period (10 pm - 11 pm) when our body begins to prepare for sleep. No matter how you've spent your day and whether or not you've taken an afternoon nap, your biological clock will try to tell you that it's time to go to bed.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2501
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2760
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3240
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The Horrifying Weapons Prohibited Even During War
- Sleep Helps us Remember New Information
- Dazzling Green Cat Runs Around Varna for a Second Ye...
- The Australian City Teeming with Ghosts
- Divination with a Mirror
- It's Earth Overshoot Day, We are Now Living off our ...
- Hera - Goddess of Marriage, Family and Jealousy
- The Largest Sunspot in 20 Years
- The Fate of Libra