Even though the official name the creature was given was Hatzegopteryx, it quickly became better known as the flying T-rex .
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Million Years Ago
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- 2-Headed Alligator Takes a Stroll in Florida
- A Miracle! An Indonesian Woman Gave Birth to a Lizard
- Discovered: Pterosaur with a Head That Looks Like a Butterfly
- Dinosaur Myths you Probably Believe
- An Unknown Species of Dinosaur Discovered
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11214
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!933
- A Presence!8081
- I Think I'm Dying!933
- Something in the Darkness625
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- 10 Cats and Dogs of Magical Origin
- The Kolsky Deep Probe
- Three of the Weirdest Spy Operations in History
- Evil will Soon be Curable!
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- Your Most Accurate Monthly Horoscope for August is H...
- The Few Places on Earth More Mysterious Than the Ber...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 9