The 4 fundamental types of temperament are sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic and each one of us belongs to one of these groups. The main temperaments are further divided into introverted and extroverted personalities.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7074
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!629
- A Presence!4691
- I Think I'm Dying!592
- Something in the Darkness358
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Ancient Myths Based on Real Events
- Weekly Horoscope Prognosis Until October 15
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 langu...
- The Mythical Monster Leviathan
- Meaning of colors on our body
- The Mummy of Rosalia Lombardo Opens and Closes her E...
- Runaway Stars Cut Across the Milky Way
- The Most Painful Ways to Die