If during spring and summer the wind is blowing from the west, this most likely means rain, while in winter it portends of snow.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3014
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2430
- A Presence!2251
- I Think I'm Dying!2960
- Something in the Darkness1830
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag960
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1660
- Are you a Carrier of Negative Energy?
- RoboRoach - the New Super Spy
- Divination by menstrual cycle
- What Superstitions Relate to the Appearance of Comet...
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Expect This Week in Lov...
- Top ten unexplained phenomena
- Folklore: How to Forecast the Weather Using the Wind
- Capricorn Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibili...
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep