If during spring and summer the wind is blowing from the west, this most likely means rain, while in winter it portends of snow.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7504
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!658
- A Presence!5121
- I Think I'm Dying!643
- Something in the Darkness391
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- The Unsolved Mystery of the Shroud of Turin
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- Easy Techniques for Cleansing the Aura
- Prophecies from Literature That Came True
- Full Moon and Summer Solstice Coincide for the First...
- Ancient Beliefs Which Science has Proven to be True
- How Ferdinand Magellan Sailed Around the World
- Pick a Door and See What your Future Holds!
- Animals in our Dreams Bear an Important Message! Fin...