The loneliest place - although we're used to thinking of it metaphorically - does in fact exist. It is called Point Nemo, also known as the oceanic pole of inaccessibility.
- Astronomy Reaches Turning Point with Latest NASA Images
- Scientists Have Found the Point of Control in Humans
- Want to be Alone? The Loneliest Place on Earth Awaits you
- Find out Your Dark Side with this Simple Test
- Find out if you're a Complete Psychopath with This Quick Test!
- What the Imum Coeli Angle Shows in our Personal Horoscope
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11704
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Your Horoscope for June 16
- The Vestal Virgins - the Most Powerful Women in Anti...
- Numerology Prognosis Until March 13
- Mathematical Anxiety Causes Pain
- Lots of Luck is Coming to These Zodiac Signs This Su...
- NASA: We've Found Liquid Water on Mars, Life on the ...
- Sagittarius Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- The Craziest Guinness World Records
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic