The island of Sardinia is the only surviving part of mythical Atlantis which sunk beneath the waves thousands of years ago according to legends, claims the hypothesis of writer and journalist Sergio Frau.
- Humans Play No Part in Global Warming
- NASA Plans to Grow Vegetables on the Moon
- How Many Tectonic Plates are There?
- Want to be Alone? The Loneliest Place on Earth Awaits you
- The Pyramid of the Niches - Place of Mysterious Smoke
- Ghost Plane has Been Time Traveling for Decades Now
- Plan your Day Based on your Daily Horoscope - May 12
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10074
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness553
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Sleep Improves Vocabulary
- Attract your Partner with Chinese Love Magic
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 25
- Numerological Horoscope for February 5-11
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- Five Myths about Genghis Khan
- What the Horoscope has in Store for you Today - Dece...
- The Animal-Shaped Amulets that Give Women Superpower...
- Want to Predict the Future? Your Brain Can!