The island of Sardinia is the only surviving part of mythical Atlantis which sunk beneath the waves thousands of years ago according to legends, claims the hypothesis of writer and journalist Sergio Frau.
- NASA Plans to Grow Vegetables on the Moon
- Humans Play No Part in Global Warming
- Witches Once Ruled This Mystical Place in Lapland
- How Many Tectonic Plates are There?
- Ghost Plane has Been Time Traveling for Decades Now
- The Pyramid of the Niches - Place of Mysterious Smoke
- Want to be Alone? The Loneliest Place on Earth Awaits you
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11194
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!931
- A Presence!8061
- I Think I'm Dying!932
- Something in the Darkness624
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Most Suitable Talisman for you Based on Birth Da...
- The Legend of the Noble Deed of Lady Godiva
- Pisces Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- The Truth About the End of the World is Encoded in t...
- Assyria - the First World Empire
- How to Cast a Love Spell
- To Dream of Traveling to a City Abroad - Find out Wh...
- What to Prepare for Until October 1 According to the...
- Year of the Wood Goat for Scorpio