This is the period (10 pm - 11 pm) when our body begins to prepare for sleep. No matter how you've spent your day and whether or not you've taken an afternoon nap, your biological clock will try to tell you that it's time to go to bed.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1811
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2854
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2290
- A Presence!2141
- I Think I'm Dying!2800
- Something in the Darkness1810
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag950
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1650
- Scientists Spot 3-Mile Pyramid on Ceres
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Sagittarius Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibi...
- The Doorway Between 2 Worlds in Peru
- Poor Memory? Find out How to Boost your Brain Capaci...
- A Year of Mars is Coming - What to Prepare for
- What is the First Immortal Creature on the Planet?
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 14