People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10214
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!847
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Rise and Fall of Nero
- Four of the Creepiest Places on the Planet
- Aquarius Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Cancer
- Full Moon in Gemini - What's Most Important Today
- You Share the Same Birthday with your Partner? Find ...
- Little Girl Comes Back to Life at her Own Funeral
- The Story of Suleiman the Magnificent
- What Were the UFO Cases Documented in January?