People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4284
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!359
- A Presence!3001
- I Think I'm Dying!386
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag109
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Little sleep and exhaustion lead to diabetes
- Your Magic Gift According to your Birth Date
- What the Horoscope has in Store for you Today - Octo...
- Mysterious Ancient Cities
- The Most Popular Good Luck Talismans from Around the...
- Tales of Alien abductions
- The Milky Way Stole Some of its Stars from Another G...
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experim...