People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2080
- A Presence!1981
- I Think I'm Dying!2500
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Numerology Horoscope for September
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Dragon
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- Evil will Soon be Curable!
- Numerology: Personal Number 9
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for January 20
- Jupiter Continues to Amaze us! Juno Reveals Unsuspec...
- Ufologists: An Extraterrestrial Base is Flying Towar...
- Pisces Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility