People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4964
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!412
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Here`s What December`s Numerological Horoscope Advis...
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 11
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 14
- Top 13 Superstitions That Have Become Rooted in our ...
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for November
- Freud's Test Shows Our Priorities in Life
- Ten Disasters That Can Wipe Out Humanity
- The Fate of Gemini