People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1981
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2984
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2390
- A Presence!2211
- I Think I'm Dying!2920
- Something in the Darkness1820
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag960
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1660
- Shortcomings of the Capricorn Zodiac Sign
- Quartz - Meaning and Properties
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeolo...
- The Continents are Slowly Merging into a New Superco...
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 26
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Expect Until the End of...
- The Mojave Desert Moans Eerily
- Why is Snow White?