People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- The Most Curious Facts about Animals
- Was There a Conspiracy Against Tesla and Free Electr...
- Psychological Techniques for Increasing Self-Esteem
- Queen Nefertiti, from birth to her death bed
- Dear Daughter, your Husband is your Brother!
- King of Rats
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinki...
- The Year 2016 is the Year of the Red Fire Monkey
- Who are the Greatest Geniuses Around Today?