People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6414
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!555
- A Presence!4291
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- The truth about your previous lives
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?
- The Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for all Zodiac Sig...
- Artist Claims he has Fathered Dozens of Hybrids with...
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 22
- Find out What the Future has in Store for you with t...
- Virgo Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of January 29 -...
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Goin...