People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9694
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6891
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness533
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Angelic Hair with Extraterrestrial Origins
- Libra Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Astonishing! Melting Glacier Reveals the Bodies of C...
- Mysterious Base Photographed on the Moon
- Numerological Horoscope for February 5-11
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 16
- Popular Phrases Given to us by Antiquity
- Dreams of Mirrors and Pictures