People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- Pisces Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- The Mystery of the Virgin Mothers
- Magical Properties of Lavender you Would Have Never ...
- Venus Enters Taurus and Changes our Fortune
- Interesting Facts about Snakes
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of September 11...
- Plan your Day Based on your Daily Horoscope - May 12
- How to Interpret Flying, Falling and Swimming in a D...
- Death is Simply an Illusion of our Consciousness