Since ancient times it was believed that pearls possessed exceptional properties, which was why they were used in various cultures for rituals of love, well-being, health and luck.
- The Unexpected Magical Properties of Pearls
- Pearls bring happiness, but not to everyone
- Pearls are loaded with powerful magic
- New Discovery: 2000-Year-Old Natural Pearl in Australia
- Geminids Meteor Shower Peaks on December 14
- Amulets for Business and Family
- The importance and meaning of stones in our dreams
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6434
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!556
- A Presence!4291
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- The Pyramid of the Niches - Place of Mysterious Smok...
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- How Ferdinand Magellan Sailed Around the World
- Driverless Cars in the Future?
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 16
- Native American Superstitions about Meteors
- Numerology Prognosis Until December 6
- Mysterious Chasm Appears Near the Portuguese Coast
- Magic Ritual for Attracting Love with a Tube