This is a theoretical approach of several worlds existing at the same time and is known as the many-worlds interpretation. It was first described by American scientist Hugh Everett in 1957.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10464
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!884
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!868
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Find out What the Stars have in Store for you on Apr...
- Year of the Snake for Leo
- Make your Wishes Come True Using Nothing More than a...
- Saturn Moon Conceals Enormous Ocean Beneath its Ice
- Your Numerology Horoscope Until November 13th
- We Believe Ever More in Ghosts and the Supernatural
- The Man who Traveled to the Future Reveals What We C...
- The Incredible Story of Mata Hari
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...