This is a theoretical approach of several worlds existing at the same time and is known as the many-worlds interpretation. It was first described by American scientist Hugh Everett in 1957.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!7001
- I Think I'm Dying!825
- Something in the Darkness541
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What Do the Stars Portend in the Week Until April 3?
- Five ways to believe in yourself
- Water charged with stones has incredible properties
- Cancer Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility
- Astonishing Tree Bleeds When Cut
- The Brain Restarts Itself by Blinking
- What your Dreams about Food Reveal
- Scientists Discover the Real Reason Why Humans Sleep
- Peer into the Future! Your Weekly Horoscope Until Ap...