This is a theoretical approach of several worlds existing at the same time and is known as the many-worlds interpretation. It was first described by American scientist Hugh Everett in 1957.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11524
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!952
- A Presence!8311
- I Think I'm Dying!960
- Something in the Darkness651
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- Feng Shui for home and office
- Isaac Asimov Predicted the World's Future 50 Years A...
- The Greatest Unsolved Airplane Mysteries
- Marfa Lights
- Find out What to Expect on January 26 According to t...
- Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs Until February 14
- How to Find out if your Phone is Tracking you
- What Kind of Successes Will the Year of the Pig Brin...
- Which are the Cardinal Signs and What is their Fate?