Pablo Picasso's masterpiece Les Femmes d'Alger (Version O) has relinquished its place as the world's most expensive painting to Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi, which was sold for $450. 3 million, a record-breaking sum in the art world.
- A New Record for the Most Expensive Painting Ever Sold
- The Messages in Salvador Dali's Most Famous Painting
- There's a Hidden Portrait Underneath the Mona Lisa!
- Spooky! The Cursed Items That Foment Disaster
- Egyptian hieroglyphs and their decryption
- Antique mirrors - doors to parallel worlds
- Cursed Items That Brought Misfortune to Their Owners
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- The Epic Battles That Ended Entire Empires
- The Most Famous Millionaire-Killers
- Weekly Horoscope for all Zodiac Signs Until March 13...
- How the Names of Some Countries Originated
- Dream Meanings According to Hinduism
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Mill...
- The Unbelievable Story of Jean the Ice Girl
- Strongest love spells
- The Deadliest Pandemics in History