The ozone hole over the Antarctic has slowly begun to shrink. The protective layer was thinnest there but has begun to regenerate on its own.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7604
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!665
- A Presence!5191
- I Think I'm Dying!650
- Something in the Darkness397
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- The Healing Power of Mandrake
- Internet Access is Ever More Limited on a Global Sca...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - October 19
- NASA Gives $18 000 to Unemployed Man to Lie in Bed f...
- The Story of the Tower of Babel
- The Character of a Scorpio
- Intelligent and Creative Insults That History will R...
- New Moon in Cancer - Which Wishes Will Come True Tod...
- Instead of Counting Sheep, Drink Sour Cherry Juice