Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Spider Webs - an Air Filter?
- Signs That your Third Eye is Open
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- Enormous Black Hole Gapes Wide Open in Space
- Proven! We're Being Poisoned with Toxic Chemicals in the Air
- Shoulder We be Afraid of Dreams about Graveyards?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Angelic Phrases with Which to Change your Life!
- The Haka Dance Which the Ancient Maori Used to Frigh...
- Your Genes Determine When You Fall Asleep
- Palmistry - Structure of the Hand
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 1
- Death is Simply an Illusion of our Consciousness
- What Our Favorite Colors Reveal
- What Might Happen Should the Magnetic Poles Switch
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 7