Years prior to Captain Cook setting foot on Australian shores in 1770, Dutch explorers Abel Tasman and Dirk Hartog, as well as English pirate William Dampier had already been there.
- Notes Containing Newton's Unpublished Theory Found by Accident
- Stephen Hawking to be Buried by Isaac Newton`s Grave
- Newborn with a Single Eye Proves That Cyclopes Did Exist
- The Most Heated Rivalries in History
- The Great Historical Figures who Died Virgins
- Religion or Science - 2 Theories about Our Existence
- Curious and Remarkable Facts about Animals
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Enormous Dinosaur Fossils Shock Egypt
- Our Voice and Speech Reveal Our Entire Character
- Sensational: Treasure Worth Billions Found on Sunken...
- Numerology: Personal Number 9
- Your Horoscope for the Week Until June 25
- Techniques for a Successful, Healthy and Happy Life ...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 1
- Donkeys Comforted a Depressed Female Rhinoceros
- Execution by Lingchi - the Most Agonizing Death Pena...