Typically, we all wish each other happiness, luck, love and money for the New Year. To make these wishes come true, each country has its own rituals that its citizens carry out on New Year's Eve.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3531
- I Think I'm Dying!454
- Something in the Darkness245
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Artist Claims he has Fathered Dozens of Hybrids with...
- A Year of Mars is Coming - What to Prepare for
- The Solomonic Dynasty - Millennial Rulers of the Eas...
- Man in 2000 Years: Deaf, Bald and Mute
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 26
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creat...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 28
- Nanorobots in our Brain to Make us Superhuman in 203...
- The Most Bizarre Gods of the Ancient World