Although the human brain has a vast capacity for storing information, some of our memories are discarded when we sleep, say researchers from Cambridge University after a new study.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!849
- A Presence!6991
- I Think I'm Dying!824
- Something in the Darkness540
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Cat Saves Child from a Fierce Dog
- A Clairvoyant Predicts the Future Using Chess
- Astounding! The Members of this Tribe Communicate Us...
- The 4 Zodiac Signs with the Longest-Lasting Relation...
- Your Shoes Reveal What you can Expect in Love
- Has the CIA Been Time Traveling for Years?
- The power of numbers
- How to Interpret Flying, Falling and Swimming in a D...
- Check your Horoscope for Today - February 19