In his domestic policy, Nero, under the influence of the Senate, imposed additional taxes on the populace which led to several rebellions of the common folk and slaves, who were brutally crushed by the Roman legions.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Tattoos That Bring Good Luck
- A Ghost Saved the Lives of Tens of People
- The Great Historical Figures who Died Virgins
- How to Bless Our Home
- How the Various Zodiac Signs Flirt
- The Most Painful Ways to Die
- Five-Year-Old Telepath Can Read Mother's Mind
- Hematite Stops the Worst Magic Curses - Blood Magic!
- You`ll Feel Chills After Reading about This Woman`s ...