The disk is decorated with symbols of a crescent, the Sun, stars and Pleiades. The artifact, which was later given the nickname the Nebra Sky Disk in honor of the area in which it was discovered, immediately sparked the interest of scientists.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3551
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!364
- A Presence!3031
- I Think I'm Dying!391
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag110
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- The five most inexplicable phenomena
- Risk of Disease Also Depends on your Month of Birth
- Have I ever lived here before
- Find out your Weekly Numerology Horoscope Until June...
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Horse
- The Woman Who Drinks Half a Gallon of Human Blood fo...
- Mysteries of the Universe for which Science has No A...
- The Evolution of Deadly Cholera has Been Determined
- Facts about Space you May Not be Familiar With