The disk is decorated with symbols of a crescent, the Sun, stars and Pleiades. The artifact, which was later given the nickname the Nebra Sky Disk in honor of the area in which it was discovered, immediately sparked the interest of scientists.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2861
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3654
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!303
- A Presence!2631
- I Think I'm Dying!349
- Something in the Darkness194
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag103
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night170
- Three Zodiac Signs Need to be Careful in Love this M...
- The Mystery of the Pink Lake Hillier
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 5
- Homeopathy for the Soul
- The Splendor and Doom of the Temple of Artemis in Ep...
- Year of the Dragon: Chinese Horoscope for 2012
- Aries Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- Famous People who Died of Venereal Disease
- The Dalai Lama's Table Makes Wishes Come True