A dreamcatcher is a talisman that comes from Native American mythology. The Native Americans believed that dreams reflected a person's confidence, maturity, goodness and loyalty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8054
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!716
- A Presence!5681
- I Think I'm Dying!696
- Something in the Darkness432
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag132
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- Sleep Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- Everyday Beliefs That Portend Something Good
- Here`s What Can Happen to you if you Dream of a Car
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Leo
- A Computer Passes the Turing Test
- You Share the Same Birthday with your Partner? Find ...
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until September 24
- What Superstitions Relate to the Appearance of Comet...
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next E...