A dreamcatcher is a talisman that comes from Native American mythology. The Native Americans believed that dreams reflected a person's confidence, maturity, goodness and loyalty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5684
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!481
- A Presence!3761
- I Think I'm Dying!485
- Something in the Darkness266
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- These Historical Figures Died as a Result of their G...
- Register and Become Immortal
- Who are the Good and Evil Spirits?
- Indians Wed Frogs Together to Drive Away the Drought
- Aborigine Stone Brings Troubles to its Owner
- Character According to the Season you Were Born in
- Ancient City of Man-Ape Civilization Discovered
- The Brontosaurus Returns
- Hypnagogia - How to Bring About a Prolific Dream