A dreamcatcher is a talisman that comes from Native American mythology. The Native Americans believed that dreams reflected a person's confidence, maturity, goodness and loyalty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4924
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!411
- A Presence!3351
- I Think I'm Dying!425
- Something in the Darkness225
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- The Weirdest Ancient Artifacts
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeolo...
- The Technique for Hearing the Voice of your Heart, N...
- How to Recognize a Prophetic Dream
- Is our Universe in Fact a Complex Hologram?
- Your Daily Horoscope for October 27
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...
- New Moon in Aries - Which Wishes Will Come True Toda...
- The Genome of the Legendary Homo Heidelbergensis has...