Mongolian legends tell of how the Gobi desert was a vast sea centuries ago, with the very progeny of the gods inhabiting its shores. The mythical city was a gathering point for wise men, brave warriors and skilled artisans, it was called Hara Hoto.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness554
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Find out What you're Like Based on your Blood Type!
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Gemini
- Incidents Proving the Existence of Levitation
- Three of the Weirdest Spy Operations in History
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible...
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Goin...
- The Book of Soyga Reveals its Secrets
- The Most Evil Mother-in-Laws in Recorded History