Mongolian legends tell of how the Gobi desert was a vast sea centuries ago, with the very progeny of the gods inhabiting its shores. The mythical city was a gathering point for wise men, brave warriors and skilled artisans, it was called Hara Hoto.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- Meaning of Colors and Numbers in Dreams According to...
- The Most Painful Ways to Die
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 14
- Disgusting Facts about Ancient Rome That We Weren't ...
- The Deadliest Pandemics in History
- Which are the Cardinal Signs and What is their Fate?
- Numerology Prognosis Until December 6
- The Truth About Neanderthals and Their Large Noses
- The Human Lifespan has its Limit and We've Reached i...