German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1019
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1008
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Image of the Executioner in the Middle Ages
- Check Your Horoscope for Today - March 15
- Why Man is Considered an Unparalleled Being
- An Entire 260 Giant Geoglyphs in the Kazakhstan Dese...
- Moles are scars from a previous life
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civiliza...
- A Private Company to Fly to the Moon
- Animals in our Dreams and the Signs They Give us
- The Four Zodiac Signs Who Will Be Luckiest in 2016