An intriguing fact that has been discovered in the past decade is that at least half of the 11 most distant stars in our galaxy are far from the spiral disk of our Milky Way.
- Runaway Stars Cut Across the Milky Way
- Scientists Measured the Weight of the Milky Way
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- The Milky Way is Located in the Immeasurable Heaven
- The Milky Way Stole Some of its Stars from Another Galaxy
- Erotic dreams are a good way to spend the night
- The Proper Way to Use the Power of Gemstones
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5684
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!481
- A Presence!3761
- I Think I'm Dying!485
- Something in the Darkness266
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- Did the Mothman Actually Exist?
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 19
- Can you Solve the 5 Most Convoluted Murder Cases?
- Several Simple Tricks for Making our Wishes Reality
- What Does Our Thumb Reveal about Our Character?
- The Solomonic Dynasty - Millennial Rulers of the Eas...
- The Voynich Manuscript - a 102-Year-Old Historical M...
- Find out your Weekly Numerology Horoscope Until Janu...
- Year of the Snake for Aries