An intriguing fact that has been discovered in the past decade is that at least half of the 11 most distant stars in our galaxy are far from the spiral disk of our Milky Way.
- Runaway Stars Cut Across the Milky Way
- Scientists Measured the Weight of the Milky Way
- The Milky Way is Located in the Immeasurable Heaven
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- The Milky Way Stole Some of its Stars from Another Galaxy
- The Best Way to Debate
- The Proper Way to Use the Power of Gemstones
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness554
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Ossuary of Kaiaphas
- Virgo Woman and Virgo Man Love Compatibility
- Risk of Disease Also Depends on your Month of Birth
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- The Death of Edgar Allan Poe - Still a Mystery to th...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 13
- Scientists Find 8 New Exoplanets Suitable for Life
- Pick a Card and Find out What you Should Change in y...
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its...