3 - Contemplate your feelings. If you're feeling confused in terms of your emotions, this week it would be best to clear up what it is you're feeling exactly and more importantly - toward whom.
1. Maintain your personal freedom. The important thing this week is to find something pleasant you can share with someone that interests you. For your relations to be positive, you need to do things together.
1. Surround yourself with pleasant people this week, with whom you don't have to put in effort when communicating. There are going to be plenty of positive events in the family and at work that will take your mind off the complex problems.
1 - Strengthen your bonds with others. For you, the month of April is going to be one of great responsibilities. Before you undertake any actions, it's important that you outline your priorities.
6 - One word reigns over this week - patience. A persistent and prideful person is going to test your ability to be diplomatic. Compromises and sincere compliments regarding their work are going to help you smooth out your relations.
9 - Extremely despotic and controlling. A difficult or challenging job is going to stimulate your creative energy. You're enjoying the control you have but it would be good to do so with feeling.
9. You always achieve your goal. This week you're going to be particularly energetic. Your confidence is helping you present yourself in the best possible light. Ultimately, you achieve your goals.
7. Resist and seek protection. Don't be afraid to speak out against an obnoxious person. The next time a bully tries to come into your life, just kick them out of it. You don't even need to explain why you don't tolerate their scandalous behavior.
9 - A need of adventures pushes you toward risks. Your plans are changing exceptionally quickly this week, which is putting a strain on you. You're going to have to alter your schedule quite often.
7. Exciting contacts and experiences. It's time to get rid of your negativism and focus on the good things in your life. There's a very fine line between work and fun at the moment.