The human nervous system differs from that of chimpanzees with higher neuroplasticity. This makes it easier for us to adapt, which lies at the cornerstone of our survival as a species, scientists are categorical.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- In 2 Years Smartphones Will Project Holograms
- Beliefs about Broken Objects
- The Fate of Virgo
- What the Week has in Store for you Until April 30, A...
- An 800-Year-Old Cell Phone Proves the Existence of E...
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 22nd
- How Old is the Universe?
- Indian Man Sleeping in the Street Swallowed by a Pyt...