Scientists have found the point in the human brain, whose stimulation can lead to loss of consciousness. Once the patient regains consciousness, they have no memory of what's happened.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11114
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!922
- A Presence!8011
- I Think I'm Dying!927
- Something in the Darkness621
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Autopsy of Extraterrestrial Admitted to be Real
- The First Digital Map of Mars is Now Reality
- The True Japanese Horoscope!
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Signs That your Third Eye is Open
- Animals to Help Man Set Foot on Mars
- Removing loneliness caused by a magic curse
- Scientists Have Determined the Perfect Time for Fall...
- Healing Properties and Symbolism of Angelite