A new study claims that human beings have a natural lifespan limit. According to scientists, this limit has now been reached and the probability of someone living past 125 years of age (the current world record for longevity is 122) is 0.
- Talisman of Jade brings longevity and health
- The Secrets of Longevity of the Oldest Man on the Planet, who Lived to 256 Years Old
- Here`s Why Everyone Should Have an Acorn Amulet
- Baba Vanga's Tips for a Long Life
- Find out why women live longer than men
- Rings - Protection Against Evil or Decoration?
- The meanings and uses of Agate
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!955
- A Presence!8351
- I Think I'm Dying!960
- Something in the Darkness652
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Truth About the Loch Ness Monster Finally Reveal...
- See What the Stars Portend for May 19
- How to Interpret Flying, Falling and Swimming in a D...
- The Fate of Taurus
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 12
- Acid Fog Erodes Martian Rocks
- The Zodiac Signs with the Strongest Intuition
- Unexpected Features of Virgo
- Numerology: Personal Number 5