Sleep problems are among the main issues that people in cities have to deal with. Experts from Stanford University in the US have found the primary causes of this - street lamps.
- Marfa Lights
- How Buddhist believers turn to light
- The Mysterious Light Photographed Near the Moon
- NASA Detects Strange Light Shooting Out from Black Hole
- How Long Does Light Travel from the Sun to the Earth?
- Scientists Have Discovered How to Adjust Our Biological Clock
- Streetlights Prevent us from Sleeping Normally!
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness207
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Buried Heart of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent Foun...
- Demonic Being Appears in the Skies Over Zambia
- How to Recognize the 4 Main Temperaments
- Theories about Faraway Worlds
- Aries Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mothe...
- Two Comets to Fly Dangerously Close to Earth on Marc...
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Blue