The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!325
- A Presence!2801
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- How to welcome the Year of the Tiger
- 2 Million People Per Year Vanish Without a Trace
- How to find out if you are jinxed
- Is it dangerous to remember past lives
- Unique Walking Trees in Ecuador are Being Chopped Do...
- Are There Days When our Dreams Don't Come True?
- Taoism and Its Teachings
- Year of the Wood Goat for Leo
- Pisces Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility