The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2250
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2760
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Our Suitable Partner Based on Our Ascendant
- Doodles on a Sheet of Paper - What do they Represent...
- Horoscope Prognosis Until May 24th
- What Awaits the Zodiac Signs During This Week
- Planned Attempt for Contact with a Mysterious Amazon...
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 15
- Weekly Horoscope Until June 15th
- Find out What the Stars Portend for May 26
- Our Eye Color Reveals Our Suitable Partner