The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness207
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- A Private Company to Fly to the Moon
- Experts: Part of Europe to Become Desert by End of t...
- A Man`s Sign Reveals his Worst Fear
- Ancient Circles Puzzle Scientists
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 19
- Inexplicable Photographs from the Past
- Paleontologists Have Solved a Dinosaur Mystery
- The Inventions that Killed Their Inventors
- The Stubbornness of These Zodiac Signs Will Drive yo...