The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Find out What Summer has in Store for you Based on y...
- The Geniuses who Stunned the World with Their Strang...
- Three-Eyed Calf-God Born in India
- Mathematical Anxiety Causes Pain
- The Meaning of Dreams We Have Most Often
- The Circadian Rhythms Despise Getting up Early
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last ...
- Prophecies from Literature That Came True
- Societal Attitudes That Get in the Way of Happiness