Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6171
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Numerology Prognosis Until November 29
- Rituals for Clearing up the Karma Between Loved Ones
- New Moon in Aries - Which Wishes Will Come True Toda...
- Death is just a word
- Symbolism of Dolphins
- Unbelievably Accurate Prediction about the Future Ta...
- The Mysteries of Cromwell`s Black Room Remain Unsolv...
- Power of the Air Signs
- Legends and tales about King Solomon