Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- How to Protect Ourselves from Malicious People
- Learn your Future Through Tasseography - the Most Ac...
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of April 23-29
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color White
- Facts about the Samurai you Won`t See in the Movies
- A Piece of Martian Meteorite Goes on Auction
- Driverless Cars in the Future?
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeolo...
- What Astrology Predicts Until the End of February