The key played an important role for the Etruscans and ancient Egyptians. They used it as an amulet, believing that it would bring them wealth and help them keep everything they had earned.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7251
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness565
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Blood-Curdling Secrets of the Gas Chambers at So...
- The sanctity of cats
- When brain stops working, consciousness remains
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of March 19-25
- American Scientist Claims to Have Found Alien Life F...
- Weekly Zodiac Horoscope Until January 17th
- A Unique Opportunity! Send your Artwork to an Astero...
- Soulmates and Synchronous Relationships
- Ways to Welcome the Energies of Yin and Yang Into Yo...