Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty, which was actually Greek, while some sources even add that it originated from Alexander the Great, who appointed his relative - Ptolemy, as ruler of Egypt after he conquered it.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7471
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Suffering from Insomnia? What to do During the Day i...
- Find Out What your Horoscope Has in Store for you Th...
- Superstitions to Determine the Future Sex of a Child
- The Walking Corpse Syndrome Makes People Kill Themse...
- Astonishing: The Three Zodiac Signs with Supernatura...
- The Curse of Tutankhamun
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of June 12-18
- Aquarius Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- Palmistry - Fingers and Rings