Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty, which was actually Greek, while some sources even add that it originated from Alexander the Great, who appointed his relative - Ptolemy, as ruler of Egypt after he conquered it.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8461
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- A New Theory About the Extinction of the Dinosaurs
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep
- Entrance to the underworld of the Maya is found in M...
- Nanorobots in our Brain to Make us Superhuman in 203...
- Pisces Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- Powerful Solar Storms are Exceptionally Dangerous
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for July 20
- What Every Zodiac Sign Wants in Love
- Find out Your Dark Side with this Simple Test