Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty, which was actually Greek, while some sources even add that it originated from Alexander the Great, who appointed his relative - Ptolemy, as ruler of Egypt after he conquered it.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!452
- A Presence!3521
- I Think I'm Dying!453
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- The Ouija Board is Controlled by the Collective Unco...
- What should not be given as a gift
- Here`s Why Everyone Should Have an Acorn Amulet
- Find out What Summer has in Store for you Based on y...
- Some Absurd Bans in Several Countries
- The Great Art Mysteries That Remain Unsolved
- NASA Finds Likely Habitable Planet
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Aries
- Symbol of the Apple from the Garden of Eden to the i...