The Mandela Effect is a term used to describe a very interesting phenomenon observed in people. As it turns out, entire groups of individuals recall historical facts in a completely distorted way.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3014
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2430
- A Presence!2251
- I Think I'm Dying!2960
- Something in the Darkness1830
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag960
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1660
- The Story of Suleiman the Magnificent
- Pick a Photo and Find out your Greatest Fear
- How to Recognize the 4 Main Temperaments
- Ancient Peoples Drove SUVs 14 Million Years Ago
- Bracelets Throughout the Centuries
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Upho...
- Could We Build Cities on Venus?
- Tomb of Egyptian Queen Portends the End of the World
- Ten Disasters That Can Wipe Out Humanity