Indian wisdom states that if you'd like to remain happier longer, you must keep your happiness away from the eyes of others. Indians believe that you can spare yourself the envy of others only by living in humility and modesty.
- Bits of Wisdom from Chinese Thinkers
- Indian Man Sleeping in the Street Swallowed by a Python
- Isolated from the world Indian tribe lives in timelessness
- Is your child an Indigo?
- Indians Wed Frogs Together to Drive Away the Drought
- Why Do Indian Women Wear a Red Dot Between their Eyebrows?
- Secret of the Indian Man who has Not Eaten or Drunk in 75 Years Revealed
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11704
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Death of Edgar Allan Poe - Still a Mystery to th...
- Schumann Resonances Materialize Our Wishes
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Why Don't Humans Have Tails?
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- Sagittarius Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibilit...
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel d...
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for in the Comi...
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...