Indian wisdom states that if you'd like to remain happier longer, you must keep your happiness away from the eyes of others. Indians believe that you can spare yourself the envy of others only by living in humility and modesty.
- Bits of Wisdom from Chinese Thinkers
- Indian Man Sleeping in the Street Swallowed by a Python
- Isolated from the world Indian tribe lives in timelessness
- Is your child an Indigo?
- Indians Wed Frogs Together to Drive Away the Drought
- Why Do Indian Women Wear a Red Dot Between their Eyebrows?
- Secret of the Indian Man who has Not Eaten or Drunk in 75 Years Revealed
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1019
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1008
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Which Zodiac Signs are Most Compatible?
- Yearly Horoscope 2015 - Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Ca...
- The Truth About the End of the World is Encoded in t...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 18
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- Immortality Will be Possible by Uploading our Brains...
- Three-Eyed Calf-God Born in India
- The Function of Animals' Tails
- Types of Compatibility Between the Zodiac Signs