Accumulated stress is often the result of a severe traumatic event in our life, resulting in many of the nightmares we experience. Among the other main consciousness irritants are work, financial worries, drastic changes in the way of life. . .
- Stress and Horror Movies Cause Nightmares
- Movie Predictions That Came True
- The Horror! Plastic is Becoming a Part of Earth's Crust
- Horrors of Insane Asylums in the Past
- Facts about the Samurai you Won`t See in the Movies
- Reading Body Language is Like Watching a Movie
- Mayans moved to another dimension with sacrifices
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10504
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7501
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Bizarre Couple from the US Still Lives in the 19th C...
- Virgo Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 23
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 14
- What the Different Zodiac Signs Dream About
- Eudaimonia - the Key to our Awareness and Growth
- The Most Curious Facts about Animals
- What the Week has in Store for you Until April 30, A...