The human nervous system differs from that of chimpanzees with higher neuroplasticity. This makes it easier for us to adapt, which lies at the cornerstone of our survival as a species, scientists are categorical.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Baba Vanga's Tips for a Long Life
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - July 7
- Sleep helps us remember new information
- Find out What the Stars have in Store for you on Apr...
- Weekly Horoscope Until December 13th
- World's Shortest Person Dies
- A Private Company to Fly to the Moon
- Pick a Photo and Find out your Greatest Fear
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratospher...