In the ancient world, heliotrope was considered among the most beautiful stones of jasper, with its lively, deep, striking and earthly green color, decorated with bright red inclusions.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!659
- A Presence!5131
- I Think I'm Dying!644
- Something in the Darkness391
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- Millennia-Old Mummy Discovered in Luxor
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 31
- Hypnagogia - How to Bring About a Prolific Dream
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for May
- The Few Places on Earth More Mysterious Than the Ber...
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for February 23
- The Mojave Desert Moans Eerily
- Magic Rituals for Finding Lost Property
- The Animal-Shaped Amulets that Give Women Superpower...