In the ancient world, heliotrope was considered among the most beautiful stones of jasper, with its lively, deep, striking and earthly green color, decorated with bright red inclusions.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!7001
- I Think I'm Dying!825
- Something in the Darkness541
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Numerology: Personal Number 8
- What is a Soul Mate?
- Mossad Agents - Secretive Modern Day Spies
- Your Talent According to your Birth Date
- Popular Phrases Given to us by Antiquity
- What Will Happen to you if you Dream of a Rainbow?
- Astounding! NASA Shows Images of Merging Galaxies
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Ten Tons of Coins Discovered in Ancient Tomb