Sapphire is considered a stone of loyalty, modesty and chastity. Sapphire owes its name to the Greek word sapfeyros, which means blue gemstone.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Man in 2000 Years: Deaf, Bald and Mute
- What We Need to Finish by the End of 2014
- The Universe is Slowly Dying!
- Pick an Eye and See What it Reveals About you
- Space Laser to Track the Melting of Earth`s Ice! So ...
- The Zodiac Signs Made for Each Other
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 29
- What is Our Dark Side?
- The Belief in Witches Halts Progress