We can judge the nature of a spirit in the same way we judge people. So for example, a spirit might not be at a high intellectual level but may possess very high moral standards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2230
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2720
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 5
- Laugh, so I Can Tell you What you're Like
- Hematite Stops the Worst Magic Curses - Blood Magic!
- The Horrifying Weapons Prohibited Even During War
- People Experience More Coincidences After Near Death...
- Can you Solve the 5 Most Convoluted Murder Cases?
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 14
- What Type of Esoteric are you?
- Why Does Sleep Paralysis Make you See Demons?