We can judge the nature of a spirit in the same way we judge people. So for example, a spirit might not be at a high intellectual level but may possess very high moral standards.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6454
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!558
- A Presence!4301
- I Think I'm Dying!540
- Something in the Darkness319
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag121
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Your Horoscope for Today – July 6
- The Most Inaccurate Technological Predictions
- Your Astro Prognosis for the Week Until November 5
- The Correct Interpretations of the Most Scandalous E...
- Shooting Stars Throughout August
- What Our Dreams Reveal According to Jung
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Aries
- The Ghost of a Girl Shocks Music Lovers at Rock Fest...
- Stephen Hawking to be Buried by Isaac Newton`s Grave