The mystery surrounding the fate of the crew aboard the Mary Celeste ship continues to remain unsolved for nearly a century and a half now. The 282-ton brigantine set sail for its final voyage from Staten Island to Genoa, Italy on November 5, 1872.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7154
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4751
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness366
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Immortality Will be Possible by Uploading our Brains...
- Life After Death Lasts Exactly 3 Minutes
- Plan your Day Based on your Daily Horoscope - May 12
- Full Moon in Gemini - What's Most Important Today
- The False Myths About the Life of Cleopatra
- Mossad Agents - Secretive Modern Day Spies
- Pick a Gemstone and See What it Reveals
- Why Don't Humans Have Tails?
- What Type of Esoteric are you?