BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Anomalies and paradoxes after the Chernobyl accident
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology on its Head
- Find out why women live longer than men
- Is the Era of Genetically Modified Children Fast Approaching?
- Hobbits were separate species
- Optimism and confidence are determined by genes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!848
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 22
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 22!
- Your Horoscope for September 7
- The 4 Stress Responses That Occur in the Brain When ...
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experim...
- Your dreams on the night of Saturday to Sunday
- Uber and NASA to Develop Flying Taxis
- The Meaning of the Planets in Astrology
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 20