BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- New Mayan Cities Discovered in Mexico
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 16
- Divination with Flowers
- Hawking: If Extraterrestrials Exist, They Will Destr...
- Top 5 Personalities That Have the Potential to Chang...
- Your dreams on the night of Saturday to Sunday
- There's a Hidden Portrait Underneath the Mona Lisa!
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned D...
- Autopsy of Extraterrestrial Admitted to be Real