BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Anomalies and paradoxes after the Chernobyl accident
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology on its Head
- Find out why women live longer than men
- Is the Era of Genetically Modified Children Fast Approaching?
- Hobbits were separate species
- Optimism and confidence are determined by genes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Horoscope Prognosis Until May 24th
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Fille...
- Legend of Bloody Mary
- What to Wear for Luck in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- What to Prepare for Based on the July 27 Horoscope
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Expect in the Year of t...
- Signs That your Guardian Angel is Warning you of Dan...
- The Magical Properties of Mirrors - Find out Why it`...