BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Anomalies and paradoxes after the Chernobyl accident
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology on its Head
- Find out why women live longer than men
- Criminal tendencies are probably congenital
- Is the Era of Genetically Modified Children Fast Approaching?
- Hobbits were separate species
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!953
- A Presence!8341
- I Think I'm Dying!960
- Something in the Darkness652
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- How to learn telepathy?
- Our Voice and Speech Reveal Our Entire Character
- Expect This if you See Silver in your Dream
- What the Numbers in our Dreams Predict
- The Haka Dance Which the Ancient Maori Used to Frigh...
- Robots Will Communicate Like Humans
- The Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for all Zodiac Sig...
- The Animal-Shaped Amulets that Give Women Superpower...