ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- Astounding! NASA Shows Images of Merging Galaxies
- The Milky Way is Located in the Immeasurable Heaven
- Several Ideas for Surviving the End of the World
- Mystery Surrounding Enigmatic `Oumuamua Solved
- All Planets Become Habitable After Billions of Years
- The Universe is Slowly Dying!
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Find out the Most Bizarre Things about our Dreams on...
- Pick a Gemstone and See What it Reveals
- What the Colors of the Clothes you Wear Reveal About...
- Mystics: If you Hate Cats, your Karma is Tarnished
- Signs That Indicate your Guardian Angel is Nearby
- The Truth About Neanderthals and Their Large Noses
- Numerology Prognosis for the Week Until February 26
- The Three Zodiac Signs with the Kindest Heart
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher