An intriguing fact that has been discovered in the past decade is that at least half of the 11 most distant stars in our galaxy are far from the spiral disk of our Milky Way.
- Scientists Measured the Weight of the Milky Way
- The Milky Way is Located in the Immeasurable Heaven
- Several Ideas for Surviving the End of the World
- All Planets Become Habitable After Billions of Years
- The Universe is Slowly Dying!
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- Astronomers Take a Peak 8.5 Billion Years Back in Time
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4984
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!414
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night181
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- Shortcomings of the Virgo Zodiac Sign
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Numerology Prognosis for the Week of January 16-22
- False Historical Facts!
- Popular Phrases Given to us by Antiquity
- The Gifts of Fall Containing Magical Properties
- The Mystery of the Pink Lake Hillier
- Unexplainable Human Actions
- The Largest Telescope in the World is Being Built on...