If during spring and summer the wind is blowing from the west, this most likely means rain, while in winter it portends of snow.
- Folklore: How to Forecast the Weather Using the Wind
- Cats and witchcraft1
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children Before Christmas
- What are Space Jellyfish?
- The Truth About the Loch Ness Monster Finally Revealed?
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible?
- Superstitions to Determine the Future Sex of a Child
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10214
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!847
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Dreams according to your zodiac sign
- You Share the Same Birthday with your Partner? Find ...
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 11
- Unexpected Features Of Pisces
- Why Don't Humans Have Tails?
- The Countdown to the Mars Expedition Begins
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and N...
- These are the 3 Zodiac Signs That Get Offended Most ...
- The Astronomical Events Until the End of the Year Wo...