To catch up on sleep effectively and safely, divide up the difference in hours equally. For example, if you would like to sleep 2 extra hours during the weekend, then go to bed an hour earlier each day.
- A Walk to Relieve Fatigue
- Why is it Difficult to Fall Asleep When We're Exhausted?
- The 4 Stress Responses That Occur in the Brain When We Wake Suddenly
- The Upcoming 2017 is the Year of the Fire Rooster
- What Diseases can Colors Save us From?
- The healing properties of gemstones
- Proven - We Yawn to Cool Our Brain
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6171
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- The Most Stunning Human Phenomena
- Gemini Horoscope in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- The Most Loyal Zodiac Signs
- Strangest Beliefs from Around the World
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Dried flowers block vital energy
- Legends of the Extraordinary Pamukkale
- Find out What you're Like Based on your Blood Type!