On March 31, 1922, German society was shaken to the core by the mass murder that took the lives of 6 people living on the Hinterkaifeck farmstead. But the greatest enigma surrounding the crime is that the perpetrator was never found.
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Brazilian show lifts its rating with murders
- Can you Solve the 5 Most Convoluted Murder Cases?
- The First Robotized Farm Begins Operation in 2017
- Do This Test to Find out Whether you're Capable of Committing Murder
- Those Who Dream of Murder are More Likely to Commit it
- Extraordinary! Scientists Measure Lowest Temperature on Earth So Far
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Mystery of the Deaths of the Dyatlov Pass Incide...
- Year of the Wood Goat for Taurus
- Died in 1920 and still looks like a little girl who ...
- The Most Evil Mother-in-Laws in Recorded History
- The Rulers That Even History Forgot
- The Magical Properties of Mirrors - Find out Why it`...
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for May
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Your Horoscope for Today – July 4