The peculiar Indian man claims to have kept his limb in a vertical position since 1973, causing it to atrophy.
- Faith and Religion Protect us from Depression
- The Horrible Truths Behind Our Favorite Children's Fairy Tales
- Find out your Future! Pick a Fairy and See What to Expect in the Next 30 Days
- Dream your teeth fall out or are cracked? What does this mean?1
- The Founder of the Mormon Church Had 40 Wives
- Hypnosis helps to treat depression and neurosis1
- Symbolism of Tattoos
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!813
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!789
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag140
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Never Let Anyone Borrow your Clothes - Curses and Bl...
- Malaysian Man Managed to Kill a Real-Life Dragon
- Love Divination at Home
- Scientists: the Universe has No Direction
- Follow These 8 Steps of Feng Shui to Improve the Ene...
- Aquarius 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- An Unusual Creation of Nature - the 2-Headed Snake
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- The Devil-Child Mary Bell, who Became a Murderer at ...