It turns out that many people have difficulties falling asleep. For some the problem is short-term, for just a few nights, while in others it becomes chronic. This means that the lack of quality sleep could have been ongoing for a month.
- Little sleep and exhaustion lead to diabetes
- Why is it Difficult to Fall Asleep When We're Exhausted?
- When I Wake Up My Bedsheets are All Torn Up. What is the Cause of This?
- If you Dream of Raw Meat - Expect to Fall Sick
- Never Wear Gold and Silver Together! Find out Why
- What Should I Drink to Calm My Nerves Before Sleep?
- Paranormal abilities of animals
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What is the Creative Talent of Each Zodiac Sign?
- Rituals for Love and Luck on New Year's Eve
- How to Interpret Dreams about Crimes
- Even Monkeys Use Networking to Rise in the Hierarchy
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until October 22
- Vanga's Prophecies for 2015
- New Moon in Scorpio - Time to Make our Wishes Realit...
- The Great Muses of the Genius Pablo Picasso
- Old Woman's Body Found 6 Years After her Death