In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3091
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3914
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!328
- A Presence!2811
- I Think I'm Dying!364
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Are you a Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable Sign?
- Bus-Sized Asteroid Approaches Earth
- Curiosity Augments Our Memory
- Holocaust Trauma is Passed Down Genetically
- How to postpone the date of your death
- True Stories Proving that Miracles do Happen on Chri...
- Akashic Records
- Palmistry - The Index Finger
- Dreams of Natural Phenomena