In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2780
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3260
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The Food of the Ancient Spartans
- Find out Your Horoscope for Today - August 10
- Do Samodivas Exist?
- Clearing Up Karma Through Energetic Practices
- Animals to Help Man Set Foot on Mars
- Expect a Meteor Shower Soon
- What do Men and Women Dream of?
- The Vestal Virgins - the Most Powerful Women in Anti...
- Sagittarius Woman and Virgo Man Love Compatibility