In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7221
- I Think I'm Dying!842
- Something in the Darkness562
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Death of Edgar Allan Poe - Still a Mystery to th...
- Benefits and Properties of Emerald
- Cicada 3301 - The Internet`s Biggest Puzzle
- What to Give the Different Zodiac Signs on Valentine...
- Fly in a Capsule Through the Stratosphere for 75 Gra...
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 23
- Four World Mysteries That Remain Unsolved
- Man in 2000 Years: Deaf, Bald and Mute
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known...