In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1301
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2324
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1950
- A Presence!1911
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Minerals That Can Kill
- The Largest Underground City has Been Found in Cappa...
- Asia Man Awaits his 34th Grandchild
- Year of the Wood Goat for Gemini
- Monthly Horoscope for Each Zodiac Sign
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- Man Chops his Dad into Pieces and Uses his Body as T...
- Lesser Known Facts about Albinism
- Cancer Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility