Psychologists Mark Lepper and Sheena Iyengar have proven that the greater the choice one has, the more unsatisfied they will be after they make a decision.
- Everyday Paradoxes Explained by Psychology
- Everyday Techniques for Happiness
- Anomalies and paradoxes after the Chernobyl accident
- Lunar Phase Advice for the Everyday
- Everyday Beliefs That Portend Something Good
- Today the Moon is Waning Gibbous and Brings Unexpected Events
- What can we do with conscious dreams?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 23
- Find out your Horoscope for February!
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 24
- Find out What 2017 will be Like According to Astrolo...
- Sleep Depends on What We Eat
- Folk Beliefs: Predicting the Weather By Looking at t...
- How Karma affects finding our true love
- The First Colonists on Mars to Live in Igloos
- Your Most Accurate Monthly Horoscope for August is H...